- Would you like your kids to stop screaming at each other or to stop screaming at you?
- Does cooperative play in your home sometimes end in bickering or worse?
- Do you want to build in more family play and bonding time?
In this workshop, I am going to give you a tool that you can implement immediately to bring greater calm, peace and love into your home.
"FAMILY EMPATHY-BUILDING WEBINAR I" is the first in a series of 1-hour monthly webinars where I teach empathy-building games that build family closeness and compassion.
This interactive workshop focuses on:
- Fostering closeness
- Diffusing anger and resolving conflicts peacefully
- Helping parents and children develop more self-empathy, self-compassion, and self-acceptance
- Helping parents and children develop more empathy and compassion for all members of the family (as well as others outside the family)
- Learning about the decrease in empathy nation-wide and how to defy those statistics
Please let me know if you would like to sign-up for FAMILY EMPATHY-BUILDING WEBINAR 1. Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org